| | ||||||
| Dick Gregory | ||||||
| NEWS | ||||||
| JOHN WILCOCK: In Chicago to Interview Dick Gregory I'm on stage tomorrow at 11:30 with Mary Robinette Kowal (free tickets here) — we'll be talking about my new novel, Walkaway. Can't wait to see you!
| ||||||
| Erik Davis's Expanding Mind podcast: the Voyager Record, Institute for the Future, and optimism I was honored to be yesterday's guest on my favorite interview podcast, Erik Davis's Expanding Mind. Erik and I have been friends since the cyberdelic ...
| ||||||
| WHITE ON BLACK CRIME Deniers will counter with "Black-on-Black Crime." As my friend Dick Gregory always said, "White folks kill most White folks, too!" It is a fact that killers ...
| ||||||
| Comedy show to feature social media, stand-up stars D'Lai has opened for great acts such as Eddie Griffin and the late Dick Gregory. Deandre Corder, better known as "Dukk," burst onto the scene as one ...
| ||||||
| You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts. |
Receive this alert as RSS feed |
| Send Feedback |

No comments:
Post a Comment